Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Reviews West Palm Beach Wonderful Five Star Review

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Reviews West Palm Beach Wonderful Five Star Reviewhttp://www.bridalcouturepalmbeach.com 561-793-4633 Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Reviews West Palm Beach 5 Star Rating

If you want the Kleinfeld's experience in Florida, you must visit Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. As a plus-sized bride, I was very apprehensive about finding the dress. Davita took the time to calm my fears over the phone (even before I made the appointment) and I could immediately tell she loves what she does. When the day came to finally meet Davita, she showed me the most beautiful gowns in sample sizes that actually fit me. I am so happy I went to visit Davita and finally could say yes to the dress!

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches
10233 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach Florida 33417

No comments:

Post a Comment